Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Can you just get me out of your mind please...? It's over okay. Thank's.

Pergilah sedih, pergilah resah
Jauhkanlah aku dari segala prasangka
Pergilah gundah, jauhkan resah
Lihat segalanya lebih dekat
Agar aku bisa menilai lebih bijaksana

Nothing is what it seems. When I say I don't know what I'm doing today and yesterday, I really am. Because it is too difficult to find meaning of life [and I only can enjoy life while I still can] before someone come and cut every bond with reasons they've got which lead to possessiveness that will show insecure feeling to them selves.

Everything seems normal. She is still the same person I knew 2 years ago. But I don't realize she's already change into different person. She tries to avoid the past and yeah I don't realize that.

I used to ask my self: is it really true friendship we've been through together? Is it friendship with terms and conditions? Friendship that we have to go through because one day you will feel the chemistry and when that momentum leaves, that feeling is gonna die...

I believe that destiny is far of our control...

And I also used to ask this: what did I do wrong? Ever since I receive your text, something was bothering my mind. No heart feeling. Disappointment only. [No defense]. A person who commit will love you, share time with you, the one who used to say will be there for you, suddenly left you with millions question marks

Well it ain't the first time someone left me. I understand in life someone come and go. This way or another. But I never think it's gonna end up like this. I mean, did I do something wrong?

I try very hard to keep my self not to get even. Because I'm gonna keep it for my self

Everything is so blurry
Everyone is so fake
Everybody is empty
And everything is so messed up

So please...Leave me alone...

No comments: