Thursday, March 8, 2007

Akhir-akhir ini, aku:

Makin tidak jelas

Makin tidak tahu maunya apa

Makin males kemana-mana


Makin males ngapa-ngapain


Makin makin galau kalo ujan


Makin tidak fokus


Makin labil


Makin autis


Makin anti sosial


Makin banyak garis mati


dan makin kangen akan kehadiran dirinya



***



FUUCCCKKK!!!! It's hurt. I woke up late this morning, my face was numb and JezuzChrist my head, ouch...it felt like hit by Mike Tyson... Too much alcohol wont do you any good, ladies and gentlemen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 310 dollars on every page. But for all I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?