Friday, March 9, 2007

And this again. Came without invitation and ruined my mood. I just don't wanna hear anything. I'm in unstable Emotional and Physical disorder. Leave me... leave me alone... I need no one and I don't need anything.

[I only need to get my soul back. I only need me. I only need to be cured...]


[I have this labyrinth inside my head]


Aaaaarrgghh!!! I hate everything right now [hell yeah, I hate all the beauty and perfectness] because that's what we all want to see, to feel, to love and to have as property...

They will answer me... "it's human..." "Human?" C'mon...What are you? What am I? is it important? [What I am is What I am. Are you what you are or what?]

I just wanna kick out this reality out of my destiny...[love will embrace me with pain, sorrow will kiss me to death and regrets will eat me into the bone...]

And it left only me...

[I only need to get my soul back. I only need me. I only need to be cured...]

*written in sober condition.

No comments: