Monday, March 5, 2007

I should have new state of mind to grow some long line on my lips to face life...

***

Shit!!! My transfer to new office was postponed. At least until next month. Fuuuccckkk!!! How come? Why did they do that?

***

JezuzChrist!!! I really hate Monday. I'm so pissed today. 1st day of the week never brought me happiness. Fuck!!! It ruined my schedule, my mood and really wasting my time. The worst part was heavy rain and I forgot to bring my rain coat.

[the point is I really hate Monday]

All I wanna do now is go home, have my tequila, post some bullshit on my blog and go to bed. I'm to tired both EMOTIONALLY and PHYSICALLY.

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD my self. Is this so real...?

My body is like broken glass. So fragile and will break into million pieces because things happen today and because I saw Java Jazz for two days.

Patience...patience...patience...

Aarrggghhh!!!

***

Speaking of Java Jazz, it was an International Jazz festival. It held in Jakarta from march 2 until march 4, 2007. There were 1300 performers on 15 stages for 3 days. I just wanna see Jamie Cullum and Level 42. But there was a local performers called DESCHANY. They are Ambonese. Maaannn...they are cool...

I watched it with Yana, my ex-girlfriend and some friends. She came with her future husband [crap...*grin*]. After having such a horrible week, seeing her made me happy. She was still the same person I dated 6 years ago.

But I had to sacrifice my monthly budget. Watching 2 concerts within a week cost me a lot. Ahh...I don't care. As long as I can find antidote to cure my broken heart and my longing, it's worthed.

All I have to do now is get extra hours, get weekend jobs. So I can cover my expenditure this month.

Ciao, I wanna go home...

2 comments:

Alia said...

You really do sound so miserable..I feel so sorry for you..
*hugs the General*

What would make you feel better?

the general said...

thank you...*hug back*

only tequilla can make me feel better.