Saturday, February 24, 2007

Brain stalled and malfunctions.

It didn’t work in proper place.

2 of my friends, MSG and baby C got really pissed on me because of my attitude.

MSG oh MSG. [You know how much I miss you darling]. She knew that I had problems with my lover. But I didn’t know she had problems of her own. After moved to Aceh, she found out things didn’t work as planned. She felt lonely and the office was gonna closed. Still I threw all my problems to her.

Meanwhile, I planned to watch concert with baby C last night. And she didn’t like my attitude at all. She shouted at me loudly and clearly she hated me last night. She pointed my head and said “your brain is here not on your butt. So use it. We’re gonna have fun tonight”.

My sister used to say when emotion beats logic, you are gonna get no benefits at all. And she is right.

I know I’ve been a jerk for the last two days. In this occasion, to MSG and baby C, “from the bottom of my heart, I do say I’m sorry. Sincerely.”

No comments: