Friday, March 2, 2007

Few days ago during my boring routines, one text came:” you take care your self for me okay!!! I miss you”. It made me blush. Because you are the first one who taught me how to love.
And I do understand time is mysterious labor that works in silence and slowly, but could give a lot of evidence among all things. Time has its own soul. Right timing and Perfect timing without any doubt. Just like us now who doesn’t even want to know each other again. Because the time said:
"The time is just not there anymore. It's away off."

***

It was just ordinary morning. I was riding my bike. And I talked to my self “I’m gonna have another boring day. Home, office, and home again”. I looked at the street from behind my helmet and thought Jakarta is still the same. I might be looked the same. But deep down inside, I was hurt.

It took me awhile to think and realize why you have to change. I mean, there is nothing static and have the same intensity in this world. They are always dynamic. They have to change. But why do you have to erase the past? What were you thinking, avoiding and ignoring? Someone who mentions love won't be erased by time and other temporary artificial stuff?

Come to think of it, I should recall my memory back. Were u really ever there? Were you an opportunist? I don’t know. But there’s a possibility. And I still can't stop my self from thinking: or maybe, it was me who wasn't good enough?

I’m afraid of losing you
Rather than not having you
It’s a game of life
Riddle that make me drunk in the silence of dawn

***

You know what...
Actually I’m a lover
But, I’m afraid to love
So afraid;
Because someday I’ll be face to the world who will slap me with reality
That someday you’ll be leaving and take away love
Everything is gonna end up miserable and disappointing

***

You did it again
you did hurt my heart
I don't know how many times
you... I don't know what to say

You've made me so desperately in love
and now you let me down
You said you'd never lie again
You said this time would be so right
But then I found you were lying there by his side



No comments: