Death. Has become a terrifying word to everybody. Though I was a junkie, I don’t know why I experimentally consumed drugs; on the other hand I was so afraid of death. Not to forget I used to love motorcycle racing. Speeding over 120 km/h, but afraid of death?
But, it has changed now. Life, death, is in God’s hand. As a human, we’ll never know what His plans are. It doesn’t mean that I’m not afraid anymore. But when it’s my time to leave, I’m ready when “The Big Boss” calls me.
Before I die, I wanna do some stuff. And here are the lists:
· See smile from my mom and dad everyday.
· See my sister delivering her babies.
· Take my “Bude” to holly land.
· Meet DBM and TJG’s twinnies.
· Ride ATV.
· Buy ontel bike.
· Get my Gibson back.
· Bungee jumping.
· Rafting and mountaineering.
· Stop smoking.
· Street racing again.
· Know all my exes are OK.
· Go to Tintin museum in Brussels.
· Go to South Africa and Brazil with Big Fella.
· Propose KI to be my wedded wife? Hihihihi… (YOU WISH MATE???!!!)
WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIND?