Sunday, June 24, 2007

We are all individuals...We are all unique in some manner... We are all different in our own special way...And we should cherish that...We should cherish the fact that what makes us unique is the very thing that makes us who we are...

We should understand that everything about us is what makes us an individual. We can try to change and we can try to transform...That's just the process of maturing and becoming your own individual...We should feel special for being something that everyone isn’t. We should acknowledge that the things we don't think of as important or we think are stupid in a person is the exact thing that makes the person we hate an individual...

I despise it when people say I'm weird. I hate the fact when they mock me or they don't want to understand me. It’s their right if they don't want to make my acquaintance...But they have no right to say that I am not me. They talk about me like they know me when they don’t. They have no right to question me...To say I'm weird or strange or stuff... They should acknowledge that it what defines my individuality...

I don't want to judge people. I respect your life. I don’t want to intervene or dictate you on how you should act. One should not be controlled by others and let them control the definition of that individual


No comments: