Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I need motivation. I need to finish my assignments. This is what happens when the office doesn’t need you anymore. And I feel jaded. I don't know, it just happens each weekend. Just wish to spend the weekend with my beloved. How I yearn to have a morning breakfast with her.

I can imagine the fried rice with egg plus a cup of tea. Then spend the day lying down in bed, chitchatting with her. That moment make me happy because my beloved is with me and ready to talk to me and comfort me while we are having lunch and dinner.

I just wanted to write something positive and to remind myself that no matter the situation you are in, you can learn both from your achievements and your tribulations. It's good to look at the positive side of things and also the negative side of things. Why? Because people who focus on the positives are over optimistic and they never try to improve their negativity. People who focus on the negatives are over pessimistic and they never realize the achievements they've done.

No comments: