Sunday, February 11, 2007

Waiting!!! It’s the most boring thing to do in this f#*king world. I used to be late and let people wait for me. Not only for 5 or 10 minutes. I can be late for 1 hour. Suddenly the world turns 180 degrees. We’ve been together for awhile, but you have to fly away from me for 5 months.

Maybe it’s a good thing for both of us. It’s a new life experience for you. And for me, it gives me new lesson about managing my longing.

It’s okay for 5 or 10 minutes or even for 1 hour. But 5 months? Come on… give me a break. I can’t help it. I MISS YOU. Yeah… it’s you. You and our night chat is the missing link. I miss it a lot. What should I do to cure my longing? Pictures and text messages are not enough to cure it… THEY ARE NOT ENOUGH…

1 comment:

Alia said...

you've been replied to.
*peluk, berusaha ngehibur*
welcome to my world, dearest.