Thursday, February 8, 2007


Today is a big day for my cousin. She is getting married. I’m happy for you cous. Congrats!! But one thing keeps bugging my mind. Almost all the relatives ask me classic and stupid question: “when are you going to get married? Isn’t it the right time for you?” Crap… Well folks, how do you know it is the right time for me?

One of my friends asks me: almost all of your friends are married now. How do you feel? Off course I’m happy for them. But I won’t make a decision on getting married by that kind of situation; because I will make a very EMOTIONAL decision.

That is very stupid question to ask. If I can make 1001 wishes, maybe getting married will be No. 1002. Okay in my defends let me tell you why I haven’t think about getting married: 1. I haven’t found the right one. 2. I don’t wanna distracted by marriage problems. And 3. Living single is much easier than getting married. Can you guys realize that? I’m a type of person who wants to live in my own freedom without any distraction.

Stay single is not against the law or a sin.


*****
MSG

Speaking of living single, I’m happy because now I have one more cheerleader behind me. Her name is MSG. I’ve known her maybe six years ago when we saw some collaboration of Indonesian and European dance. And met again the next day while she lost her wallet. We never see each other again because she has to go back to Jeddah. [She used to lives there].

We met again about nine months ago, but had a chance to hang out together last November, when she asked me to accompany her to one of Jakarta’s night clubs and became her personal bodyguard.

MSG is also beautiful, independent and matured girl. She said that she is photogenic girl but not bodygenic. Ha…ha… but you were attracted to guys though including me. Sometimes we also try some dangerous things together. Hahahahaha…

She teaches me some stuff that I don’t know or want to explore and we can spend maybe day and night discussing all kind of things. I really enjoy being in her presence. It’s been a while since I have girl friend to chat without any obligation to take her home ASAP.

With her, I feel more comfortable on discussing about marriage because she used to lives in marriage-obsessed societies [or still?]. And it gives her pain in the you know… It was a very open and vulgar discussion among us. It kept my eyes wide open and convinced me with my decision to stay single.

But, she keeps reminding me if I hang around her too long because she might mess me up. “Don’t worry Beautiful…I love to hang around with you. I know we can’t cross the border. There is a bunch of people wont mind to kill us if we do that.” And I realize maybe our friendship will last forever rather than lovers. Even if I love you and wish you could be my lover.

*****

I used to have the coolest abs on earth. Six f#@kin packs. It took 800 sit ups/day and 6 months to build it.

But ever since I twisted my knees and stop working out, it has change. I gain about 10 kilos and now it becomes a very round abs.
Actually I don’t mind with my abs now. But MSG asks me a favor to build it again. She wants me to pose naked for her. Certainly I say yes. Posing naked will be a new extreme experience for me. I never have done that before.


There is one thing torturing me. I’ve to diet. No sugar, salt and oil. Shit…since eating becomes my middle name, it really gives me a headache. But to explore another extreme experience, I don’t mind doing it again.

No comments: