Monday, June 4, 2007

I don’t get it.

How can a smart person like you put on a price tag to yourself and tell me that you’re cheap? Is it because you’re promiscuous or something? Don’t give me the reply. Reply it to yourself.

It’s hurt you know. Every time you tell me that. And the worst part is I don’t know how to help you. I’m speechless. YOU, the one who told me to be confident; but you’re not confident at all. How can anyone pay respect on you; if you can pay respect to yourself?

Look, you’re worth tons of love. Because you are the brightest star that stay constantly while other stars move around. I don’t know if I already give much love as much as you give to me.

You’re bored to hear this. But for whatever you do, wherever you wanna go; I’m right behind you.

I LOVE YOU MY NORTHERN STAR.

No comments: