Monday, May 21, 2007

I hate my hometown, Jakarta. I’m stuck with daily routines. I need to take a break and get out of this boring city.

Finally I have the chance for vacation. I went to Medan for 5 days last week. It’s not the destination that make me happy. YOU. Yeah, be able to see you again are the important issue here. Though we didn’t go anywhere that much, but that’s fine with me. The main point is I could spend these 5 days with you.

Blabbered days and night, rode on becak motor, jealous girl friend, dirty dancing, and rode on angkot with nowhere to go made me happy and ready to start my new week.

One thing keep bothering me is you were crying again. That made me sad. And you know what; I’m too softhearted for tearful eyes, honest laugh and gentle minds. Now you know why I also cry huh?

Please forgive me if phrase “you don’t deserve me” make you cry. I want you, I LOVE YOU, but the fact is I can’t have you, you know the reason.

For whatever you do and wherever you go, at least you know you have me as your cheerleader. You have me to share your stories and you have me as your shoulder to cry on.

No comments: