Saturday, February 3, 2007

Music background: U2.
I haven’t shave for a week
It’s cold here in my room. I’m tired but I couldn’t sleep.

These stories are going to be boring, but what the hell,

God the Almighty does not give me good looking and plenty of wealth. But thank to God for putting me in a place where beautiful girls are around me, even though they aren’t lovers. *grin*. But there is something bothering my mind: some guys always feel jealous whenever I’m around the girls. I dunno why.

Fresh from the oven, happened in New Years Eve. I kissed one of the girls. Unfortunately, I kissed her right in his face. Off course he was pissed. He tried to stay cool. But there were a big disappointment and anger. Yeah ladies and gentlemen, he was pissed off. He tried to settle it down and talked to her.

Later I discovered, he has a crush on her. His dream is having independent, open minded woman. He has it now. But he is not ready for this girl independence and liberty. Man, maybe you were never meant to be for her or for that type of girl.

Now, maybe this guy doesn’t feel comfortable with my existence, and I don’t care. Actually I don’t want to mess with people’s business. But if you have to put me in the middle of shit, I have to defend my self. ”Hey dude, I’m just her friend. Why do you have to worry bout me?” And little note for you. “it’s millennium. Gak usah banyak basa basi. STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.”

*****

ANGGI

He is handsome lil fella and has a cute smile, according to some of my friends. He is also unique because he is left-handed. But one thing I admire from him is he keeps pursuing his dream to become a movie director. Movie director? Isn’t it a common occupation? Yeah. But not in this case.

Being raise in Saudi society means you have to follow strict Islam rules (Anggi is mix between Saudi and Indonesia). And movie making is prohibited there. But he believes that someday he will be a good movie director.

I asked him once about the first movie that Saudi Arabia produced. He didn’t know that there was already a Saudi Arabian director who produced a movie. But he replied, “it’s okay not becoming the first Saudi movie director. But I will be the greatest.”

Woww… what an answer from a young man… he is very confident. With that confidence, I’m sure it’s just a matter of time. Go get your dream and good luck, Spielberg.

*****

ARIO

I’ve known this guy for ages. It was like love at the first sight. He instantly liked me because of that “fido dido” short I wear. He loved to hang around with me because of the way I think, talk and because of my social skill. On the other hand, I also loved to interact with him because of his knowledge, life experiences and the way he sees things. Always from the other side. He is way older than me. He supposes to be my uncle, not my friend. He would miss me every time I haven’t send text or call him for even just a week. And what make me love him is he never judges me.

[Hey… is there anybody out there who has willing not to judge me?]

He is my life teacher. He always gives me words and options if I’m in deep shit so I can make up my mind properly and wisely. But he never says it like from the elder to a youth. He is trying to be there for me for better or for worst. Every time I talk to him is worth than reading books. That’s why I always call him walking library. But he reminds me “maybe I know a lot, but there are a lot more I don’t know. I am still learning also”. Gosh, he is humble, for a man who knows much about everything. He isn’t embarrassed to learn including to me.

All I can say is thank you. I don’t have any words I can use to show my gratefulness for knowing you. You don’t know how much you influence my life.

Now he is busy with his project. I hope you can finish it right on time. Good luck my big fat Lao Tze.

*****

"the safest place in my life is behind my big blanket. no lights, no shadows just darkness upon me..I close my eyes, I sleep and then eventually I will smile..".

No comments: